“I don’t have to tell you I love you. I fed you pancakes”
Who doesn’t love pancakes? Okay…I’m sure there are a few people out there who don’t LOVE pancakes, but I can’t trust those people. In our home, we always have a batch in the freezer…ready to heat-and-eat at any moment. There are hundreds of different pancake recipes out there. For ease and convenience, (because we’re feeding swimmers who can put away 5-6 pancakes per sitting without even blinking) we stick with the recipe on the back of the Bisquick box and add AdvoCare Muscle Gain.This gives our pancakes some “punch” by adding 48 grams of easily digestible protein.
Why is AdvoCare’s Muscle Gain better than your average protein powder?
• It’s delicious. I’ve choked down some gritty, not-so-yummy protein powders all in the name of good health. Not this protein powder.
• It’s versatile. Use it in pancakes, muffins, smoothies, cookies, waffles, iced coffee, cereal, baked sweet potatoes, or simply mix itwith water.
• It contains three types of protein (whey protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, and milk protein concentrate) which digest at different rates. Why does this matter? It means your muscles are getting fed over a longer period of time.
• Did I mention it’s delicious? And it comes in Vanilla and Chocolate.
Muscle Gain Pancakes
Make a double batch, because why would you want to clean all that up again two days later?
3½ cups Bisquick
2 cups milk
4 scoops vanilla Muscle Gain
• Cinnamon and vanilla
• ½ cup of Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
• Flax seed
• Chopped bacon
• 3 tablespoons oil
• Mini chocolate chips
• Butter and syrup
• Peanut, Almond, or Sunbutter
• Real whipped cream
• Plain…as is. Hot off the griddle.
Go to our Advocare site at Advocare.com/10076259 to get some Muscle Gain.
The best pancake topping is more pancakes.
Check out our Advocare Page at